Reference Number: WHI00029CH
Nose: A creamy, aromatic melange of vanilla custard, hints of aniseed, lemon curd and butter toffee. Wood shavings and dried banana chips develop with just a hint of cassis.
Palate: More of those banana chips showing through on the palate, this time there's a creamy hit of barley malt too, pepped up with a little allspice. Notes of ground walnut and caramel.
Finish: Light spice and black pepper on the tail. Lingering notes of cereal sweetness.
Overall: A spicy, beautifully balanced blend. Lots going on here.
Description: Chivas Regal was founded in Aberdeen in 1801 by two brothers, John and James Chivas. The Chivas Brothers had a luxury store in Aberdeen from where they retailed goods they had imported from across the world. In 1843, Queen Victoria, staying at Balmoral, requested Cognac from their store but due to huge shortages of grapes in France, there was none to be had. The brothers selected from their finest whiskies to blend a whisky that would be good enough for the Queen and Chivas Regal was born. Aged no less than 12 years, and with Speyside malt at its heart, Chivas Regal 12 year old is an unrivalled premium blended Scotch whisky.
1. A glass of drinks is good for you to relax. Too much drinking is bad for your health.
2. Drunk driving is prohibited.
3. Under Age of 18 is illegal to purchase
4. Le Bon International is not accept of any exchange or refunds after the item has been dispatched.
5. Please storage the item without any light, air or heat.