Reference Number: WHI00646HI
Category: Japanese Whisky
Storage: Avoid light, air, and heat
Description: Well-balanced Japanese blended whisky from the Hibiki range. Hibiki Japanese Harmony is made with malt whiskies from the Yamazaki and Hakushu distilleries, as well as grain whisky from the Chita distillery. The whiskies are drawn from 5 different types of cask, including American white oak casks, Sherry casks and Mizunara oak casks. The blend itself was crafted by the Suntory Whisky blending team, led by Master Blender Shingo Torii. An elegant expression, with wafts of honey, orange, a herbaceous touch or two and light oak.
Nose: Rose, lychee, hint of rosemary, mature woodiness, sandalwood
Palate: Honeylike sweetness, candied orange peel, white chocolate
Finish: Subtle, tender long finish, with hint of Mizunara (Japanese oak)
1. A glass of drinks is good for you to relax. Too much drinking is bad for your health.
2. Drunk driving is prohibited.
3. Under Age of 18 is illegal to purchase
4. Le Bon International is not accept of any exchange or refunds after the item has been dispatched.
5. Please storage the item without any light, air or heat.